1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

Archived 76561198001640230 (SHEGO #road2maikebomber)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SHEGO #road2maikebomber, Jul 7, 2016.

1. SHEGO #road2maikebomber

| steamname: SHEGO #road2maikebomber
    | steam3ID: [U:1:41374502]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:20687251
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001640230
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jowl24
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198001640230

Note: My steamname had been different during the time of the scam and changed throughout the year.
    The Alternate Account which is linked to the steamrep profile does NOT belong to me. I only posess one steam account which Im using for playing games, trading etc!

Why I got tagged:
    Because I scammed some one for 100k by claiming to have an item which I did not have.
    link to the report:https://lethal.zone/threads/76561198001640230.23769/

Why should should the tag get removed?

When I came back from ESL Cologne I got myself around 12 different CSGOPins which I wanted to sell online. Ultimatly I sold all of them and when I had none left I was still some keys missing for my dream knife. This is pretty much the background why I scammed the victim which reported me on steamrep.
    I did not really see the whole outcome which was resulted by my "crime", as I was acting childish and foolish. One could pretty much say I just got greedy and had been frustrated as I have been scammed myself two times (one time I can only blame myself).
    What I can do however is pay back the sum I was cheating the trading partner for. Just after I realized the ban tonight - I was connecting to the victim and paid back the sum which I was owing him.
    When I was trading with CSGOPins I was really fatihfull all the way except that one time (as described above), so please believe me when I say, I learned my lesson.
    I would love to keep growing an inventory in a legal way which will not be possible with a trade ban.

I really cannot give any more explaination to my actions than I already did as there is no explanation which would justify this. However everybody makes mistakes in his life and fortunatly my mistake can still be erased which I´m willing to do.

I dont know if there is even any possibility for me to get unbanned but I atleast wanted to give a statement to the situation.

This was my original response to my actions, which happened nearly a year ago. During this time my regret has not changed but grew even bigger. I checked several times in this forum if my ban would be lifted. For a long time there were no answers by the staff until a time were I was unavailable because of real life issues and I did not get any Email notifications somehow?

I tried to contact the victim for an steam inventory screenshot but he has not replied yet. Please understand that its been a long time ago and as you can see in the previous threats I have dealt with the victim and we are good. I also provided every single screenshots / proof which was necessary.

If missed anything please let me know.

Sincerly Janó

First appeal (invalid): https://lethal.zone/threads/76561198001640230-shego-road2maikebomber.23878/#post-297704
    Second appeal (archieved because i was inactive): https://trade.lethal.zone/threads/76561198001640230-shego-road2maikebomber.23880/

Attached Files:

2. Enstage

Enstage Not so custom title
    Trade Administrator Reputation Thread Mod

Hello!

Could you please get the victim to post here and confirm that he was repaid? He posted in your last appeal, but never specifically said he was repaid...

Thank you!

3. SHEGO #road2maikebomber

I´ll try to contact him when he´s reachable (hasnt been online for 3 days though)

4. Enstage

Tag me using @Enstage when he has posted here.

5. Enstage

Hows it going?

6. Enstage

I'll leave this here until tomorrow, otherwise I'll archive the appeal for the time being. If you respond I'll leave it open for a bit longer.

7. SHEGO #road2maikebomber

Hi, Im sorry I already did reply like a week ago but somehow it didnt send the reply? Well I tried to contact the victim several times but he is either offline for like several days or doesnt answer me when I write him. Dont know what to do about that exactly. However as you saw in my previous appeals he did get repaid and answered there.

8. Enstage

Unfortunately, he never said anything other than that he'd successfully linked his Steam account to his LZ account, he never said that he was repaid. Which makes it difficult for me to do anything about this appeal.

You'll have a few days more to get him to post here.

#8 Enstage, Sep 11, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  9. SHEGO #road2maikebomber

Yeah well but this is more like a fomality isnt it? I mean why would he even reply here and add his steam acc if he didnt get repaid? Tbh i think there was even a reddit threat about me where he states he got repaid after getting scammed..
    For me it just feels as if you guys are trying something to push this appeal.. if you take a look at the history of my 2nd appeal there were always something which didnt seem to be 100% perfect which was why it got pushed back, after around 7 moths or so it will be hard for me to contact the victim to post here once again. I mean you have to understand that dealing with someone who scammed you isnt anything which you are looking forward, too. Furthermore I dont understand whats the difference between me showing you the inventory history showing that I repaid him and he doing the same?
    Its been nearly a year since the incident and I tried everything I can do to provide you the information needed. But some things are just out of my hands. I learned my lesson and served my time so to say..

10. |LZ| Gentleman

|LZ| Gentleman He Who Wears Hats

You have to understand that we have very strict criteria and conditions set out for reviewing appeals for users marked for scamming. Please try to adapt a better attitude and help us process your appeal more efficiently.

11. Enstage

yeah, you've had a LONG time to try and get this person to post here, so I'm going to archive this

|LZ| Gentleman likes this.