1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

Archived 76561198248565236 (Raevsky |LZ|)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Raevsky, Jun 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Raevsky

Raevsky Registered

| steamname: Raevsky
    | steam3ID: [U:1:288299508]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:144149754
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198248565236
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/motherforu
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198248565236

Why I got tagged:
    my friend deceived person. He told me that he bought the present, and the person does not want to give away the code, because he is a scammer.
    ( https://trade.lethal.zone/threads/76561198248565236-76561198066020125.24354/ )

Why should should the tag get removed?
    I apologize. I did not know that my friend bought a the pin with scam paypal. I've donated to csgolounge sharing site and lose all very hard. A month ago I added to this man apologize to him, but he did not want to talk to me.

2. Enstage

Enstage Not so custom title
    Trade Administrator Reputation Thread Mod

Under investigation.

Working to resolve an issue related to your tagging at the moment.

3. Raevsky

Raevsky Registered

Excuse me, how long will the investigation? A trader can not live without csgolounge :(

4. Enstage

As long as we need. Don't bump your appeal.

5. lyxye

lyxye Registered

I'm sorry to jump in @Enstage, but you @Raevsky only apologized to say that you wont chargeback which is what you did afterwards, you can see that in the screenshot I took with you saying it on my profile. You were perfectly aware of the scam and the way you describe above how everything took place is simply untrue.

If you are really sorry return what you stolen!

Even to this day you are calling me the scammer, that's just crazy.

6. Enstage

7. Raevsky

Raevsky Registered

I wrote a comment because you complained to me in the discussion group. you wrote that fear the return of money, because this has happened to you. You do not ultimately offer this screenshot there? Why? According to the friend you were the fourth, who did not want to give the pin. So I was not polite to you. I apologize.

8. Raevsky

Raevsky Registered

I am willing to compensate as much as now stand codes. Give me your link exchange. I will send you to Victory Pin as apologies. I hope you will not take offense.

9. lyxye

lyxye Registered

Dear Raevsky, you scammed from me 100$ paypal + 20$ chargeback fee that I to pay because of you. I'm willing to accept skins worth that amount (which is still good for you). You can send a trade offer anytime and you have my word that I will post proof here to help with your case.

10. Raevsky

Raevsky Registered

I'm not involved in the return of money. Full refund, you can ask the person to whom you have given a PIN code. u did not give me his. I am indirectly involved in the situation itself. pin I want to give as a proper apology.
    More please give a link to the group, where you first mentioned about me. There I talked with you, too, and it is also implicated in the case. It complements it. I do not understand why I was charged. I did not buy you a PIN, you gave it not to me, I did not return. This pin can be anything but your on my account. I called you a fraud, because you refused to issue icon after payment.

11. Raevsky

Raevsky Registered

You will not take me more than a month.
    dasda.PNG Сasd.PNG

12. Enstage

Been well over a few weeks, haven't seen repayment yet. Appeal again when it has occurred. Archived.