1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

Appeal: 76561198059387181 (LZ-TRADE CAUTION / MAZED)

Discussion in 'Appeal a Judgement' started by mazed, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mazed

mazed Registered

Appeal for LZ-TRADE CAUTION

User: 76561198059387181 (MAZED)
    Appeal Plea: I committed all offence(s) listed, and admit it.
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous appeals: No, this is my first appeal here
    Alternate Accounts:

Appeal:
    Hello, my name is MAZED. I've just realised there was a site called steamrep.com and i realised i was banned on there.

I saw it was because i were farming some fake reps back in the time. I fully admit i did farm the reps, the reason i did it was to make my profile look more trustworthy. I never did scam anyone, i just thought that +reps would make my profile look more like one of the big traders, so i thought that farmin reps was a perfect opportunity. But then i realised there was this site called steamrep. and then it just turned out as a dumb decision..

So i removed all the fake reps i had and now my profile is completely empty of reps, and i want to apologise to everyone about it.

And i fully admit that i farmed the reps.. (dumb idea)

-Sincerly MAZED

2. mazed

mazed Registered

I forgot to tell, that i had an alternate account once, which is a long time ago and it is this one. 76561198118985740

The account no longer belongs to me, because i gave it to my sister as a gift a long time ago. And she really dosent use steam. :)

3. Tricky

Tricky Registered

4. Enstage

Enstage Not so custom title
    Trade Administrator Reputation Thread Mod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.