1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

Archived Appeal: 76561198085117880 (BANNED BY LZ-TRADE / Z-cat.bets.gg)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Shinpachi_BannedatD2L, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Shinpachi_BannedatD2L

Appeal for BANNED BY LZ-TRADE

User: 76561198085117880 (Z-cat.bets.gg)
    Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all offences listed.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I do not believe I should.
    Previous appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.
    Alternate Accounts:
    none so far, but I plan to make new one for game purposes​

Appeal:
    Hello good day LZ-Admins,

My name is yaiba also known yaiba and zcat .. I made an appeal before but it was rejected. I don't know about this LZ-trade since I only trade on my real freinds and some on dota2lounge's . I was so upset that when I want to trade to someone, they said I scam people and they want to verify my items on an steam admin, which I am aware of those kind of scams. Since it was a warning on your forums. I don't know what to do to keep my account clean, I was hook to any others games and I am afraid If I purchased I might not sell or buy some items on community market. I never tried scamming or I never wanted too, I report already in steam that my account was hijack and never heard a reply from them. I send an apeal today because I wanted to be a law abiding citizen and I want to obey the rules set by steam about trading and playing. I hope I get a response this time. can email me tru my email [email protected] - main email

Thank you for this opportunity. to prove that I am innocent . more power and cheers!

-regards yaiba(z-cat)

Attached Files:

2. Enstage

Enstage Not so custom title
    Trade Administrator Reputation Thread Mod

archived, profile is private