1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198089376564 (BANNED BY LZ-TRADE / BoberZ #NoMouse)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by BoberZ #NoMouse 2, Nov 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoberZ #NoMouse 2

BoberZ #NoMouse 2 Registered

Appeal for BANNED BY LZ-TRADE

User: 76561198089376564 (BoberZ #NoMouse)
    Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all offences listed.
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous appeals: Yes, I appealed here before under a different account.
    Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: BoberZ #NoMouse csgobig.com
    | steam3ID: [U:1:236797778]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:118398889
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198197063506
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Robinbober
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198197063506
    This account not used in any way or related to this in any way.​

Appeal:
    First of all i have not got any victim of any sort of scam, i have not done anything wrong. Second of all, The proof that the guy/girl gave was a text and screenshots of both my accounts. There was no screenshot/file of any
    conversation, trade offer nothing!
    Now third of all i want to explain why i had the name of a middleman moderator. So me and 4 other friends were having a LAN session in the middle of the night and were gonna play matchmaking until we couldn't open our eyes. We decided that we should have some fun and name each other different names, some chose a popular youtuber and someone chose penguin the fluffy for me. The friend that chose penguin the fluffy for me was a friend that had gotten scammed on a really expensive knife by the middleman scam. He thought it would be fun because he always kills me in-game, and we had a lot of fun.
    By changing my name i never knew it was gonna affect my trading reputation this bad. i am banned on all trading servers and can't trade with people because of my steamrep page. i am a active trader and this really makes me upset to see how easy it is for someone innocent to get banned this easily.
    i think i got banned because the guy/girl that submitted the report on me was a trade admin. and i have seen on many comments on his profile that he has false banned others before.
    maybe i am guilty you can't really trust anyone on the internet. but if you don't have good damn proof on me actually trying to scam ANYONE... then why should i be banned?
    Thank you for your time and understanding.

2. BoberZ #NoMouse 2

If the person that banned me (Edward) can explain why i was reported and banned even when i had no victims.

3. BoberZ #NoMouse 2

I Said that i think i got banned because a trade admin submitted the report, and i still do but if that trade admin can reply to this thread and explain that would be great. I am really trying to understand.

4. Edward

Edward Trade Administrator
    Trade Administrator Reputation Thread Mod

Hello @BoberZ #NoMouse 2 ,

Is it so hard just to look around SteamRep's guides and all that useful information there? I am starting to think those guides are almost useless to newcomers and users who are not familiar with how things work because people are just lazy to look around and learn a few things. But I will link you the thread so you can educate yourself about stuff like this: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/banning-for-impersonation-of-an-admin-mm-or-another-user.112335/ .

Just because you don't have any victims that doesn't mean a fraud attempt didn't took place at the time of the impersonation. Last but not least don't bump your appeal because you will just delay it.

Enstage likes this.
  5. BoberZ #NoMouse 2

But then why was I banned for having a direct victim and no proof of me even having a middleman name. Yes I have admitted that I has had a middle mans name but what does that have to do with scamming and having my steamrep profile marked

6. Edward

Edward Trade Administrator

Read this post again and that SteamRep thread two more times.

7. Enstage

Enstage Not so custom title

8. Enstage

Enstage Not so custom title

You impersonated with intent to defraud, you can't argue your way out of it by saying you had no victims. Rejected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.