1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198136202042 (LZ-TRADE CAUTION / Majin cs.money)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Majingear, Oct 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Majingear

Majingear Registered

Appeal for LZ-TRADE CAUTION

User: 76561198136202042 (Majin cs.money)
    Appeal Plea: I committed all offence(s) listed, and admit it.
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous appeals: No, this is my first appeal here
    Alternate Accounts:

Appeal:
    Dear Sir or Madam,

Im here to appeal my caution tag from lethal zone.

I got a caution tag for "farming fake rep"

Yes, I tried to get +reps on csgolounge more then a year ago. I had -reps on that site because of all this bots who downvoted you. If you had -rep you had to fill out a captcha everytime you post something there, so I tried to get some +reps to avoid the captcha, becasue it was very annoying.

All the evidence is right, there is no doubt and I definetely admit it was a stupid idea to do that. At that point (more then 1 year ago), I was a total noob on steam and trading in general. I had no clue that I can get banned for that, now I know it and I will never do this again, as its absolutely stupid to do so.

I never scammed anyone and I never hurt anyone with these +reps. In total I got maybe 10 +reps, and they dont hurt anyone, although I understand its kind of faking your reputation, although its just csgolounge.

I was in this +rep group and like I said I admit everything I did. I learned my lesson here, but I never hurt anyone with that, so I hope you can take back the caution tag, as it hurts my reputation when you watch my profile when trading etc.

In the end I never faked or farmed any rep on any other sites, it was just this one site and I hope you understand me.

Im really sorry for my bad english as its not my native language!

Regards

Majin

2. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Not so custom title

Hi there, for all I know -rep bots like that are not so common tho which kinda makes me wonder why you would get hit by one of them. Also, do you have only this one account or is there more and have you done any cash trades?

Related (private): https://trade.lethal.zone/threads/76561198136202042.25262/

3. Majingear

Majingear Registered

I dont have any other accounts, just this one.

Back in the good old trading days on csgolounge there were many scammer bots. They spammed your trades with ads and scammer links.
    If you replied to anyone one of them, they -reped you with dozens accounts, and you had no chance to do anyhing about that. At the start you have +1 rep if I remember, so it was just a matter of time till you get -rep. And if you hir -2/3 redp you had to use the captcha everytime.

Feel free to ask me anthing further

Regards

Majin

4. Majingear

Majingear Registered

I did some small cash trades before, like 4-5 with less then 20$. After I got a caution tag, I only used opskins and stonefire.io to cash out.

5. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Not so custom title

Feel free appeal again in 3 months. However I have one suggestion for you, be honest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.