1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

Archived Appeal: 76561198157912441 (LZ-TRADE CAUTION / Antidot)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ftw6869, Sep 16, 2016.

1. ftw6869

ftw6869 Registered

Appeal for LZ-TRADE CAUTION

User: 76561198157912441 (Antidot)
    Appeal Plea: I committed all offence(s) listed, and admit it.
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal
    Alternate Accounts:
    No​

Appeal:
    Some months ago i joined a group which was especially for trading +reps, at first i didn't knew that i can get a Caution or something like that, just after i got it, i knew my fault and i informed myself about it, i saw and realised that is prohibited. I did that because i was looking to get a nice / cool looking profile. I deleted all my reps (cashout / Middleman / code). If isn't everything right, i can delete every single rep from my profile, they are just about me or my game skills, i don't have any problem with that. I want to repair my mistake, and i will do everything is necessary. I want to mention that the lists that i posted, were copy-pasted from other guys.

Thank you for understanding !

2. Enstage

Enstage Not so custom title
    Trade Administrator Reputation Thread Mod

Your appeal was already rejected, you can't appeal again.