1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

Appeal: 76561198271825371 (LZ-TRADE CAUTION / AllexPlayz)

Discussion in 'Appeal a Judgement' started by AllexPlayz, May 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllexPlayz

AllexPlayz Registered

Appeal for LZ-TRADE CAUTION

User: 76561198271825371 (AllexPlayz)
    Appeal Plea: I committed all offence(s) listed, and admit it.
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous appeals: No, this is my first appeal here
    Alternate Accounts:
    I do NOT have any alternate accounts.​

Appeal:
    Dear Sir/Madam,

Hello. My name is Alexander and I am here to ask you to remove my trade caution. First of all, I would like to say that I have never scammed anyone. I have only posted discussions to get +reps, but O knew barely anything about it. Let me explain to you what happened.

I was trading my CS:GO and TF2 items. I am pretty sure that I had a Flip Knife | Doppler back then, it was around 160 euro market price. I was posting trades on CSGO Lounge, the CS:GO trading discussions and any other forum I could find. One guy added me, saying that he wanted to buy my knife. He, of course, was a scammer and I had no experience with dealing with scammers. He offered me real money as a payment, but said that I had to go first because he was "legit with a very good reputation". I didn't want to go first since I was scared to lose my knife. I asked him if he could go first but he said: "I can only go first if you are higher steam lvl than me and have more +reps on your profile".

That is when 1 friend linked me to those groups for farming +reps. I joined and started posting discussions, having no idea what could happen. I am so glad I didn't get banned for it. When I got tagged I was really scared, I thought that I will be banned and lose all my items. I immediately deleted all the posts I had posted and left all the groups. I haven't joined a group like that and asked for +reps ever since and I don't plan to do it again.

I can do everything, just to remove the caution. You may ask why and I will tell you that I trade a lot in CS:GO and as I am getting better and better items, the people that I trade with almost always check my steamrep. That caution prevents me to trade my CS:GO items.

If you would like, I can remove every single comment from my steam profile, legit or not. I will try to help to keep the CS:GO community clean and report every scammer or +reps farmer that I see.

Thank you in advance. Also, I am sorry if my English is a bit bad. You can contact me at any time you like. I am looking forward to getting my tag removed. If you need more evidence like screenshots, trade history or anything else make sure to tell me!

2. Tyson

Tyson Registered

3. Enstage

Enstage Not so custom title
    Trade Administrator Reputation Thread Mod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.