1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

Glitch on Warehouse

Discussion in 'Trade Chat' started by Snobgoblin, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Snobgoblin

Snobgoblin Registered

So I just got informed by my friend that the hats and miscs in MannCo store now all are craftable.
    As some of you might know the TF2 trading website "Warehouse", you know that they only trade craftable stuff. Now the clue:
    You buy expensive hats/miscs in mann co. store and resell them for a much higher amount of credits at warehouse (only works when there is no overstock).
    My friend made a profit of about 46 keys out of selling 2miscs.

So well, choose if you want to glitch, but be awared that others did this same so the chance for you is not that high.
    Greets, Snob

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmm that's only for the cheap people! :p But I don't want to buy stuff, I just want to trade it when I find something nice!

3. Darkness899

Darkness899 Registered

Is it a bug that MannCo store bought items are craftable or is it intended? Thought Valve said it would never let those items be craftable so the found items are 'worth more' than the bought ones. (Might be for different reasons, but it comes down to this.)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the latest updates I saw they're gonna do it like the bought items are craftable too, but correct me if I'm wrong. I think it's a bad idea, because I think we still need dirty and clean items and not only clean items anymore in the future!

5. JaptorResus

JaptorResus Registered

Looks like only weapons stay uncraftable, hats became craftable now.

Lets see how this will affect the dirty hat market.
    Better catch them all cuz they will just get rarer from now on.

6. SkySpy

SkySpy Registered

If Valve is really considering to make the bought hats craftable, then the uncraftable hats will become limited. But still there is a vast amount of uncraftable hats left in the players' hands. Since they cannot be crafted, most probably they are in someone's corner in their backpack. So the amount could have only increased by now. Maybe in the future times, they might add new quality for them, the 'Classic' quality hats. :)

7. Morrolan

Morrolan Registered

Might make for a nice description text, "You can't destroy a hat as classy as this one!" :lol:

8. DataStorm

DataStorm Registered

it was in last thursday's patch. Craft hats will go worthless due this. Any hat can be easily crafted with a couple cheap hats, craft them and see the lottery give you a good one. Thats why they where set to uncraftable in first place.

9. SkySpy

SkySpy Registered

Now that I think about it, it might be for a limited amount of time. Maybe the buyable craftable hats will be around until the Overall Saxxy winner is announced? Just a theory though, if it will continue, it WILL ruin all the mannconomy that has taken years to build. Now its going to be uncraftable hats > craftable hats. Maybe in the next update the will swap the hat dropping rate with the weapon one's then a weapons will be a bud (worth 1 scrap) each. :badgrin:

10. Repulsion Gel

Repulsion Gel Registered

I don't see any uc hats become expensive in the future (except the one that were added to the store less then a month ago). There are still a lot of them and I don't think anyone will go and mass destroy them just to make them rare. Also the fact that it's uc does not add anything special. It doesn'T have an effect, special color. Even if the price rises they will go down gradually (like the rare uc weps).

11. SkySpy

SkySpy Registered

I bet Valve did this to increase the prices related to hats in the Mann. Co store. Before update, the hats were priced at the price of €0.49 minimum. Now its €3.49 minimum to buy one. Funny thing is the Meet the Medic Taunt is only €1.49 now.

12. Repulsion Gel

Repulsion Gel Registered

Today, tf2wh broke again and the prices of the all stranges festives (except bat) got reduced to the price of the normal festives. wh got robbed in seconds and I missed it D:

13. Shroobus

Shroobus Registered

Sounds like super extreme robbing Rep...