1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

Guide: How the Humble Bundle gift links work

Discussion in 'Games and Steam inventories' started by Chride2k8, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Not so custom title

As many of you know, Humble Bundle has moved away from codes completely. Now days you have to link your Steam account to Humble Bundle and then the games get directly added to your library. You can still give/trade the games from humble bundle but then the buyer has to "redeem" the game and what nat...the receiver/buyer basically gets a gift link which takes him/her to humble bundle...and so on...
    I have written a step by step guide on how to use the gift links, the guide can be found here.

2. Morrolan

Morrolan Registered

3. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Not so custom title

"some complexity" is an understatement. I think it's way too complicated (or at least for those who sell these games), the gift link system can be extremely confusing from time to time and I also bet that soon there will be some phishing shit based on this gift link system. Even tho if people would just read and use their head for a bit more than just to carry their hats and hair on then no phishing links or attempts would ever be successful.