1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

[REJECTED] Apply for admin by albin1997536

Discussion in 'Application Archive' started by Anonymous, Jun 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi

I like to apply for admin on your server :)

My real name is Albin Bergstrand, i live in sweden and bouild on my car sometime's. Im turning 16 in 21 june.

I dont know but i've always found it kind off funny to work on something so i thought why not apply for admin, I do know most of the necessary console commands to since i make alot of tf2 maps in hammer.exe

I was playing on a server calld [OBC] and the admin's hade event's on the server, that simed to make it a lot more popular since its almost always full, they got an event map for ir and since i got some hammer skille (not bragging) i thought i might remake the map an make some event part's on it to improve the popularity on the server.

It's this one. Albin1997536

None

"

Sorry i don't, but i learned how to use tf2 outpost in 10 minutes so it can't be that difficult.

Yes, at least i think so. I do help people in tf2, like helping them get their objectors in colour. and Yes i can complete tasks.

I spend allot time there before but due [OBC] got event's i moved there, but im willing to as mutch time as needed to be an admin there.

Yes, i did got an own server once but i close it due the steamCMD update messed it up.

YES :D, i made am own trade event server with a fight arena, secret doors a heavy boxing ring you could close so noobs don't kill the fighting heavy is an obstacle and a lot of stuff. is also able to put on 3D logos in the map.

i want to focus on the map and improve it. I also like to do some events. And when im making the map i add buttons in admin rooms to control the map so no one haft to use console commands to have an event. And the only plugins you need to have an event is so the admin can noclip and its done :)

I got a lot patient so i wont be rude to the player's on the server.
    Im able to make map's and like to improve the server whit event's.

By: Albin Bergstrand

2. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Not so custom title

REJECT

Dear albin

Your application has been rejected. If you want you can apply again at a later date however don't just copy-paste the old application, write a completely new one.

To us it doesn't seem that you would be dedicated to LZ at all. You have also joined an other community and you are also carrying their tag atm.

For further information you can PM us or contact us over steam.

Kind regards
    LZ Trade Admins

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.