1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

[REJECTED] Trade Admin Application Form Shadowrave

Discussion in 'Application Archive' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

- Who are you? -tell us about yourself, age, where do you live and so on.
    I go by the name Shadow, but my actual name is Wesley, I'm 17 and live in the United States, I reside in the state of Texas and can be quite resonsible when given a position of power.

- Why do you want to become a Lethal-Zone trade admin?
    I like the Lethal Zone Trade server but I feel like it could have some things added to it to improve how players react and enjoy the game.

- In what way can you help us?
    I can help watch over the serve since my timezone is Central. I also wish to help with some of the map development.

- What is your main account?
    My main account is 影レイブ Shadowrave |LZ| Steamid: STEAM_0:0:42220591

- List all your other accounts (if any):
    My only other account is shadowrave2 Steamid:STEAM_0:1:49193396 But I don't ever really use it

- Do you know how to use SteamRep and how to report there?
    Yes, I do.

- Are you capable of being a team player and complete tasks when they are given to you?
    I am perfectly capable of being a fair and honest player, I love to help people and will do what my superiors tell me.

- How much time do you spend on our servers and how much time can you "donate" to the admin chores?
    I spend quite a lot of time on Lethal Zone servers, even though when I come on, not many people are here, but I stay regardless and I can donate as much time as needed.

- Have you got any previous admin experience?
    Yes, I've been an admin on CakeGaming for TF2, I also have admin expeirence from running pages on facebook. I know to be fair and reasonable but not to rule out fun.

- Why should we select you?
    I love gaming and I would really like to help out more then I do now. :D

Thanks for reading! I hope you consider me!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Trade Admin Application Form

Thank you for your trade admin application request! We will discuss your application as soon as possible! We could still give you some questions if we think that it's needed!

3. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Not so custom title

4. Chride2k8

Re: Trade Admin Application Form Shadowrave

How advanced map making skills do you have? -can you make a map with loads of "functions and actions" like teleports, triggers "moving parts" and also check and fix glitches and so on...
    When do you mostly play, mostly on weekends or almost every day? -just wondering because it might be hard to get find some one to ask for help late in the evening (for you) due to that it's in the middle of the night for us. Even tho that's a thing that we definitely need, an admin who would be on when we are gone/sleeping. However to be "the only admin on" and not being able to get (fast) help means that you will have to be able to make fast, neutral and most of all correct decisions...which means that you in short that you have to know what you are doing and you will be under alot of pressure. Of course there are guides and stuff like that but the guides don't answer all questions.
    Do you think that you can handle that?
    May I ask, how did you find LZ and what is that motivates you to stay? -after all, you couldn't have found it by browsing for the lowest ping :D

5. Shadow

Shadow Registered

I can answer this bit :p
    Filter out maps that start with trade_
    Most trade servers show up.

But I'm curious to the answer of mapping skills as well :)

6. Chride2k8

True but then comes the ping question...personally I never join servers with a ping that is higher than 100

7. Shadow

Shadow Registered

It's a trade server... if you came to trade your ping isn't an issue that's gonna stop you from that.. If you see people on you go to it, simple eh?

Aside from that if you want to play the game you wouldn't fight on a trade server (if you're a normal player maybe? :p)

Either way I'm butting in now, I'm leaving. Good luck :)

8. Chride2k8

You do have a point there however if the ping is high and people use the mic then the voice lags or then just the beginning and the end of every sentence gets left out :/

9. Chride2k8

Dear Shadowrave

Your application has been rejected. If you want you can apply again at a later date however don't just copy-paste the old application, write a completely new one.

I don't know how you know the latest fake LZ middleman but I'm not willing to take any chances. In addition to that you have 5 (so 6 in total) more tagged scammer friends.

For further information you can PM us or contact us over steam.

Kind regards
    LZ Trade Admins

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.