1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

Rejected SR Caution for http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198011405339

Discussion in 'Archive' started by JakobAbrahamsen, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JakobAbrahamsen

JakobAbrahamsen Registered

Hi Lethal Zone

I hosted a give away because I wanted some +rep on my wall this group reports me. I delete the give away and delete the 13 +rep comments I got on my profile.
    Nobody got hurt! I learned that you can't host give aways for +reps.

Can we move past this and remove the big yellow exclamation mark on my Steam Rep page?
    There are so many scammers and people trying to steal from other people, but I'm not one of them.
    All I tried to do was to look more advanced in the trading by having many +rep on my profile.
    I learned my lesson.

“Dumbledore says people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.”

2. a514n

a514n Registered

He said you may re-appeal in 3 months. It hasn't even been a week.

Attached Files:

3. JakobAbrahamsen

a514n can you stop acting like a little brown nose? You are not an admin, or a self-proclaimed police officer as I call them.

4. a514n

a514n Registered

You can say all you'd like about me, but it's not going to help your situation. The fact of the matter is that a Trade Admin specifically told you to re-appeal in 3 months, and you completely disregarded him.

5. JakobAbrahamsen

I could have robbed a bank and went to jail and gotten out faster, than getting my SR Caution removed due to this ridiculous appeal thing.

6. Enstage

Enstage Not so custom title
    Trade Administrator Reputation Thread Mod

I would appreciate if you didn't disrespect those trying to help you. He literally just reiterated something a staff member had already told you, hardly being a "police officer".

On that note, Rejected, for the reasons listed above. Any further appeals (within the next 3 months) or abuse may result in warnings and/or bans :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.