1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

Archived 76561198001640230 (SHEGO #road2maikebomber)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SHEGO #road2maikebomber, Oct 7, 2015.

1. SHEGO #road2maikebomber

| steamname: SHEGO #road2maikebomber
    | steam3ID: [U:1:41374502]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:20687251
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001640230
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jowl24
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198001640230

Note: My steamname had been different during the time of the scam.
    The Alternate Account which is linked to the steamrep profile does NOT belong to me. I only posess one steam account which Im using for playing games, trading etc!

Why I got tagged:
    Because I scammed some one for 100k by claiming to have an item which I did not have.
    link to the report:https://lethal.zone/threads/76561198001640230.23769/

Why should should the tag get removed?

When I came back from ESL Cologne I got myself around 12 different CSGOPins which I wanted to sell online. Ultimatly I sold all of them and when I had none left I was still some keys missing for my dream knife. This is pretty much the background why I scammed the victim which reported me on steamrep.
    I did not really see the whole outcome which was resulted by my "crime", as I was acting childish and foolish. One could pretty much say I just got greedy and had been frustrated as I have been scammed myself two times (one time I can only blame myself).
    What I can do however is pay back the sum I was cheating the trading partner for. Just after I realized the ban tonight - I was connecting to the victim and paid back the sum which I was owing him.
    When I was trading with CSGOPins I was really fatihfull all the way except that one time (as described above), so please believe me when I say, I learned my lesson.
    I would love to keep growing an inventory in a legal way which will not be possible with a trade ban.

I really cannot give any more explaination to my actions than I already did as there is no explanation which would justify this. However everybody makes mistakes in his life and fortunatly my mistake can still be erased which I´m willing to do.

I dont know if there is even any possibility for me to get unbanned but I atleast wanted to give a statement to the situation.

As this is my first time writing a ban appeal (in any forum/game/community) I really dont know what to add. So if I missed anything please let me know.

Sincerly Janó
    This is the 2nd time I opened an appeal. The old one was: https://lethal.zone/threads/76561198001640230-shego-road2maikebomber.23878/#post-297704

2. |LZ| Gentleman

|LZ| Gentleman He Who Wears Hats

I have the victim added and have dealt with him before. Please repay him and have him post a screenshot of the accepted trade in this appeal thread.

Chride2k8 likes this.
  3. SHEGO #road2maikebomber

4. |LZ| Gentleman

Please have the victim link their Steam account to their forum account (has to be this specific one) and repost the confirmation here.

Please explain who the alt that is linked on your SteamRep belongs to, and how you two are connected.

5. broedrost

broedrost Registered

Hey, I linked my Steam account to my LZ account now. :)

6. SHEGO #road2maikebomber

As you can see I contacted the victim again asking for the linking of his accounts. Im very grateful for that and I want to add that this guy is proberly one of the nicest dudes in the internet.

Regarding the question who the alt linked to my SteamRep belongs to... Its an account of a reallife friend of mine, i have literally no idea why it says its my smurf account as Ive never confirmed or add any information on SteamRep nor did I somewhere mention that this is my smurf account. As you can see me and my friend have a lot of games in common because we played often together. By the way it would not even make sense to buy games like Rocket League or CoD:MW2 on a smurf account because I dont think smurfing would make any sense in those games as far as I´m concerned.

I hope this is all the information you need at the moment and I hope I can get a reply soon :)

7. |LZ| Gentleman

Thank you for clarifying everything. You will receive a final response soon.

8. SHEGO #road2maikebomber

Hi to everyone! Its been over a month since the latest response and I was wondering if the process of reviewing my ban/appeal is still ongoing?

9. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Not so custom title

10. SHEGO #road2maikebomber

I uploaded the images via the Forum tool :)

Attached Files:

11. |LZ| Gentleman

12. SHEGO #road2maikebomber

hey guys whats up with the appeal i dont get any replies to my questions :(

13. Enstage

Enstage Not so custom title
    Trade Administrator Reputation Thread Mod

Sorry for having to wait so long, someone will review this soon!

14. a514n

a514n Registered

15. Enstage

16. Enstage

I need a response from you in the next few days, otherwise this appeal will be archived.

17. SHEGO #road2maikebomber

Sorry I was on vacation the last days. The Link is not working for me. "
    Lethal Zone - Error
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
    "

18. Enstage

It clearly says that the link is private. It is only for staff.

19. SHEGO #road2maikebomber

My bad I totally misread the last answer...
    To answer your question:
    I can't remember or recognize this steam account. I might have traded with him but I would not know what it was about.

20. SHEGO #road2maikebomber

Hey guys its been over a month since the last reply. Is there still an investigation going on?