1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

Accepted 76561198120321205(HexNebula)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by HexNebula, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Enstage

Enstage Not so custom title
    Trade Administrator Reputation Thread Mod

I don't think you understand. His brother didn't scam anyone, the only report against his account is a report for impersonating a YouTuber, which is not something we can ban for. I can't make him repay if I can't even find where he scammed.

This is your appeal, not a discussion thread, keep it that way.

2. HexNebula

HexNebula Registered

Alrighty, I apologize greatly. Had I known that, I wouldn't have said such things. But after so much time this process is becoming a joke at this point... Am I ever actually going to be accepted?

Anyway,

Have a good one Enstage', sorry for off topic comments.

3. |LZ| Gentleman

|LZ| Gentleman He Who Wears Hats

Stop replying to this appeal unless you have something substantial to add.

4. HexNebula

HexNebula Registered

I haven't replied in almost 2 weeks? Again, I strongly apologize.

#24 HexNebula, May 11, 2016
    Last edited: May 11, 2016
  5. Enstage

I'm really sorry this has been here so long. I'm going to pick this appeal back up as the reviewing admin appears to not be active on it.

@HexNebula did you scam just the once in the report? Or was there other instances of you attempting the trade offer scam/other scams?

Quoting your post so you hopefully get a notification:

6. Enstage

Notice to followup.

|LZ| Gentleman likes this.
  7. HexNebula

HexNebula Registered

In the report it was just once, however out side of the report I did attempt to scam others but none of them followed through. Due to time and other such things (Steam refreshing reports and trade history) I have no evidence of that though. As of the report it was just the one trade offer that followed through. And from that i've apologized and returned the items i've stolen to the victim.

Sorry for the late reply as well, I took a month long break abroad. Hope everythings been peaceful while i've been gone.

8. Enstage

9. HexNebula

HexNebula Registered

What do you mean?

The fact its named as such, is due to the fact I actively tried to scam on it.
    Thats why Its named after a CSGO lounge bot. Same with the past history of the other alternate account.

However, no trades actually went through as far as I'm aware and I'm pretty sure due to the time I was doing it, Steam updated a whole lot of rules making trading/new accounts a lot harder to create. (having a game with social features,) hence the entry 'Le got party pooped' in the nicknames.

As for why its still named that, is due to the fact its been almost a year, and I'd rather not dig up the past and change the names from something I haven't touched in months.

If you feel as if the accounts are malicious, please feel free to ban them. As I do not use them anymore.

10. HexNebula

HexNebula Registered

Sorry, not trying to spam on this or bump my post. But I missed a detail on the last reply. If you look at when the account was previously online. Its a good year and a half ago. Being 590 odd days. The account has no use to me, nor did it when I used it.

11. Enstage

Under investigation.

12. HexNebula

HexNebula Registered

13. Enstage

Hello @HexNebula ,

I've decided to grant your appeal. Instead of removing your tag completely, we will be downgrading it to a CAUTION tag for the following reasons:
    • Time served with a full tag.
    • Honesty in appeal.
    • Cooperation & patience.
    • Lack of other reports against your account.
    • Timeframe of appeal.
    You may appeal your CAUTION tag in 3 months at which time we will consider removing your tag completely. Your tag may take a few days to be downgraded.

Related (private): https://trade.lethal.zone/threads/76561198120321205-hexnebula-related.25184/

Thanks.

#33 Enstage, Sep 10, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2016