1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

Archived Alt account scammer

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Sergey, May 25, 2016.

1. Sergey

Sergey Registered

| steamname: [MM] Mr.Freeman B> Skins & Keys
    | steam3ID: [U:1:127230381]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:63615190
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087496109
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheOnlyFreeman/
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198087496109

Known scammer and Fake middleman,alt account his main already banned on steam so he did second one.
    Here is some screenshots of our chat. And also he is doing fake +rep.I will try to find some1 who he scammed off and will post proofs here.You can check his main that he banned on.
    http://steamrep.com/?id=76561198138398188
    Funny because he got community ban 1 time and he did this Freeman account.You can check nickname history and also he did his ID profile like - TheOnlyOnenanobat or something like that.So be careful with that guy.

Attached Files:

2. Sergey

Sergey Registered

Here is some more proofs that he is doing fake rep. And guy who wrote him +rep and he wrote him back.I think he have more account to do fake rep.Will find and will post here.Funny because that guy wrote him that he bought an AK and this Freeman wrote that CODE WORKED?ahahah

Attached Files:

3. Sergey

Sergey Registered

Here you go.A little bit of logic from scammers and those who do fake rep - You ask guy to write you something like on first screenshot and you write him back something that he need.But if you ask to proof with trade history.How you think what you find?Right,nothing.

Attached Files:

4. Sergey

Sergey Registered

So i just added and asked some people and here is a guy who is not perfect lier and as you can see here is FAKE rep.I will find more.

Attached Files:

5. [MM] Mr.Freeman

[MM] Mr.Freeman Registered

Fake chat logs = fake report
    nice try ;),screenshot me where i'm in a fake +rep group where i ask for +reps

6. Sergey

Sergey Registered

Right.I screenshoted not you LOL.Dude if thats fake why you write here then?Fake chat logs?In steam chat not in browser?Yeah gg.And on screenshot you can see that i show with mouse on your profile and nickname.Get rekt scammer.I already got a guy who is saying that you are fake LOL.

7. Sergey

Sergey Registered

Here is my report on this guy on steamrep.And from now i think no question about his fake +rep.Because people dont know what to answer and add him to ask what to say.But he already got fucked :(

8. Enstage

Enstage Not so custom title
    Trade Administrator Reputation Thread Mod

@Sergey ,

You need to attach your Steam account to your forum account.

Thanks.

9. [MM] Mr.Freeman

He will attach his alt account because he won't show his real of course

10. [MM] Mr.Freeman

11. Enstage

Please stop posting unless you have something to add. I will issue forum bans/warnings if you continue.

12. Sergey

Sergey Registered

Here is some more information that you need to know.So this just beginning.I will find more information.All what you need from this guy not links or something.Let him provide screenshot of deal with that guy and you will know who is lier.Funny dont you think?That i added and asked about +rep on may 22 and this guy write him like ADD ME because he is scared or idk.But this is so funny.STEAM deleted his inventory history OFC.Again thanks.

Attached Files:

13. Enstage