1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

Archived Appeal: 76561197996568038 (LZ-TRADE CAUTION / Typpi)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Typpi, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Typpi

Typpi Registered

Appeal for LZ-TRADE CAUTION

User: 76561197996568038 (Typpi)
    Appeal Plea: I committed all offence(s) listed, and admit it.
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.
    Alternate Accounts:
    No​

Appeal:
    You denied my last appeal because I was already denied once, however the first appeal with literally 1 day after the caution tag, plus I admitted I lied? Re-opening my appeal for someone else to look at.

Why I got tagged:
    Posted a Fake +rep thread

Why should should the tag get removed?

Honestly, I only wanted the +reps to make my profile look cool and I never considered the as a valid rep for trading. In fact I don't think anyone uses profile rep to access the validity of a person's CSGO trading history.

But even with this in mind it does not excuse my action that I posted a thread in a CSGO rep group, and then lied about it to try and get out of it. I personally just wanted lots of comments on my profile (as you can see my profile is very neat) but I admit my action was wrong. I tried to lie in my appeal claiming it wasn't me because I didn't know that I would even be able to get this overturned but admitting the truth that I simply messed up. I was honestly just in "freakout" mode because I had no idea what a caution tag would do to my account.

Overall, I have done a lot of trades/market transactions over my 8 years on steam and have never had any issues, but this again doesn't excuse what I did. I will like to say I'm sorry and hope I can take this as a lesson and move on with my caution tag removed.

https://trade.lethal.zone/threads/76561197996568038-typpi.24680/#post-300416

Bonus: I have really dropped out of the trading scene, just want to get that ugly tag off. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or drop a line in this thread.

2. Enstage

Enstage Not so custom title
    Trade Administrator Reputation Thread Mod

Edward likes this.