1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

Appeal: 76561198058648005 (LZ-TRADE CAUTION / Jai Reload)

Discussion in 'Appeal a Judgement' started by Tricky, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tricky

Tricky Registered

Appeal for LZ-TRADE CAUTION

User: 76561198058648005 (Jai Reload)
    Appeal Plea: I committed all offence(s) listed, and admit it.
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal
    Alternate Accounts:

Appeal:
    I have never scammed anyone and I never will. I gained this false rep as I thought it would make my profile look better and I would gain more friends. I was wrong this makes me look like a scammer so I am appealing my caution tag as now when many people add me this is what they mention. I was asked about why I was called skinus.us bot #1 the reason for this was me proving a to a scammer that anyone can call themselves a bot. He was trying to tell me steam had to authenticate every bots steam profile. I must thank you guys for taking the time to read my appeal and I am glad I received the tag as it shows there are good people out here looking to catch out the scammers, unfortunately I happened to look like I was attempting to scam so I apolgise for that.

2. Enstage

Enstage Not so custom title
    Trade Administrator Reputation Thread Mod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.