1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

Need more info Appeal: 76561198166383999 (BANNED BY LZ-TRADE / Cooking By The Book)

Discussion in 'Appeal a Judgement' started by ShepardBellic, Jan 12, 2017.

1. ShepardBellic

ShepardBellic Registered

Appeal for BANNED BY LZ-TRADE

User: 76561198166383999 (Cooking By The Book)
    Appeal Plea: I committed all offence(s) listed, and admit it.
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous appeals: No, this is my first appeal here
    Alternate Accounts:
    HeavyWeaponsBellic: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353865158/
    I used this account before i knew i could appeal because i thought there was no other option.​

Appeal:
    It has been a few months since this all happened.
    The chargeback that happened at tf2buy was on complete accident. What ended up happening was that i ordered the items and got them, but what i didn't know was that i didn't have enough money to actually buy them, but the site still let me without letting me know this. I never knew paypal opened chargeback the next month, and i only found out when i found out i was banned on here and steamrep. It was completely my fault, i should've checked how much money i had. I have not been able to repay the owner of tf2buy because i cant find the original report.

2. Enstage

Enstage Not so custom title
    Trade Administrator Reputation Thread Mod

Why is your appeal reason "Change of heart" when you describe that the charge back was a mistake? Which is it?

3. ShepardBellic

ShepardBellic Registered

Because i was worried that it wouldn't get accepted because of the fact that it said that Other reasons don't get picked often, and so I thought that change of heart would be better. That was my mistake and I'm sorry for that

4. ShepardBellic

ShepardBellic Registered

Is there anyway i can change my appeal reason for the reason stated above?