1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

Banned from csgo rep , no reason , any ideas ?

Discussion in 'Trade Chat' started by tjackzone, Jan 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjackzone

tjackzone Registered

Hello gentlemen or ladies ,

I have kinda serious problem. I actually tried several times to contact the staff members of that group even moderator , kindly commented their profiles but they actually never responded to my messages and some of them even blocked me.

They actually even made my life worse. They told everyone to not trade with me or trust me ??
    | steamname: tjackzone
    | steam3ID: [U:1:386476927]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:193238463
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198346742655
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tjackzone
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198346742655
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I never scammed or somehow hurt any guy on steam. I have my inventory worth more than 150 keys and I actually made trades over 500$+ with highly reputated trades with CSGO REP! but when they ask if you can leave them reputation after a trade I have to tell them that I am banned because I don't have enough hours to trade or what's the actual reason ? 2 Games ? Well , have I to spend lot of money to become a trader ?

AFAIK I can trade without even owning a one game , even without steam level 1 and stuff.
    But okay I bought 55 games just for you guys.

Another reason is no inventory ? Well that's relative thing since I mostly trade with bitcoin and I love to keep everything in BTC or keys.

I would love to become a part of CSGO REP! community and make my reputation bigger but actually I can't because reasons I mentioned before.

Kind Regards.

TJackZone

2. Edward

Edward Trade Administrator
    Trade Administrator Reputation Thread Mod

Hello @tjackzone ,

First of all Lethal Zone Trade is not affiliated with CSGORep in any way, only connection is that some of our staff here including me too are staff at CSGORep but that's it.

Now back to the topic about your ban from CSGORep, I remember you and I checked your ban reason when you sent me a comment and a SteamRep message too and your ban was for a very good reason. If I am not wrong @schmed who banned you from the group as shown on the screenshot you provided banned you for being an obvious alt account. I did some research about you and I can confirm that you are just an obvious alternate account, I confirmed this maybe a day or two after your ban from the group.
    You can start telling stories that you are not an obvious alt probably you don't even understand what is a "obvious alt account" but I know that you are. Just because you recently bought some games and boosted your Steam level that doesn't mean this will exclude you from being an obvious alternate account as you may think. I decided that all "obvious alts" should be banned from the group because in the past year there were a ton of "exit scams" and "trust scams" were users would use an obvious alt to farm up legitimate and fake rep too jus so they can use that trust and go on a big exit scam so they can scam as much as they can so after that they can just abandon the account and move to a new obvious alt and repeat the whole process. So banning for being an obvious alt filters out a huge number of scammer alts who are hiding with alt accounts just so they can endlessly scam like I mentioned before.
    Another thing selling your stuff and going first with "highly reputable" traders won't make you any more reputable than you really are because when you are doing a one sided trade a.k.a. cash for items trade you can't run with the items or money when you send your items first to somebody. If the other individual doesn't run with the items and pays you the agreed sum then in that situation they're showing a degree of trust so basically that particular situation doesn't make you more reputable.

The ban is justified and won't be lifted with any other CSGORep staff member, and if by any chance somebody lifts your ban without any valid reason I will personally do everything in my power to kick and ban them from CSGORep. A CSGORep forum is coming soon and everything will be redirected there, and there will be an appeals section too so people can finally stop spamming everybody from the staff and we can finally have a real valid form of verified reputation threads like any other community.

Regards!

schmed likes this.
  3. tjackzone

tjackzone Registered

I really understand what obvious alt account is but I would like to actually see some proof that I am some kind of alt or anything.

I joined steam 24 / 11 / 2016 and decided to make reputation on steam even since mostly forums ( cheats related ) are great with their marketplace and I found out that reselling items can be little profitable so I finally decided to make let's say a main and start using a steam mainly , so you are actually banning me for being "possible alt" am I right about this ?

"Another thing selling your stuff and going first with "highly reputable" traders won't make you any more reputable than you really are because when you are doing a one sided trade a.k.a. cash for items trade you can't run with the items or money when you send your items first to somebody."

Well that's a good point. I have to risk in every trade all my money because I am actually made as unreputable. I just don't understand the reason. I mean if someone scammed somebody or broke any rules I get it but actually I didn't break any.

I am just wrongly treated.

So are you saying that if I am not like 7 years on steam etc. I can't became a reputable member of communities ? I am actually working on bitcoins bots and stuff and you just don't give me any chance to became a successful trader because I AM POSSIBLE ALT . There is no proof I have ever been somehow related to some alternative account. I use this account for all trades and I am not going to assure about my legitimacy and stuff. I just say what I feel it is that I am treated like a some shit because I AM POSSIBLE ALT and I look suspicious in your eyes.

I am not going to make you any stories , but if you trade on bitcointalk , hf and so on , you actually dont really need some kind of steam I would say it's useless but I found easy way how make money thru BTC Bots on steam and said oh yeah why not try it , tried it several times and it really worked since these bots seem trusted and easy to use but actually there is another problem that I cant really trade with ppl since I am banned because of schmed's decision since I can be alt or something.

And about your stuff game boost , level boost ? What it does have to do with being alt ?

I have money so I can do whatever I want with them I can even buy steam level 500 when I can afford cant I ? I still dont get how is that relevant to get me banned or something.

I want to know how I can actually get an unban from that group since it is kinda hard saying that I am banned because I am possible alt.

4. tjackzone

tjackzone Registered

And I actually I request only one thing I request to be unbanned I understand that I can't have any reputation thread but I would love to say nice words to people who I bought from and aswell hurts me that thing I AM MARKED AS DWC , NOT TRUSTED , DO NOT TRADE WITH etc. and I did nothing wrong at all.

I see that World is unfair but I never experienced something like that ever yet. I join reddit for example , right ? Nobody will kick from r csglobaloffensivetrade because I am possible alt and I am new member.

So its like oh mate you joined steam 2nd January of 2017 , baaam , banned unreputable , DO NOT TRADE WITH , etc. whereas the actual guy did nothing wrong at all did he ? Nah he didnt. This just my opinion tho , you are gonna unban me or something since in your eyes I seem like alt or something so I have to deal with like that I guess , no reputation thread because I am alt and I am new , wow thats nice and kind of you.

Regards

5. Enstage

Enstage Not so custom title
    Trade Administrator Reputation Thread Mod

Not even going to read the thread, just locking it since this has nothing to do with LZ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.