1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

Rejected Banned

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Figgy, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Ifoq Yurmama #sellingPins

LOL?

If you need any information from me, feel free to add me please.

2. Enstage

Enstage Not so custom title
    Trade Administrator Reputation Thread Mod

Everything is being handled, please don't post on appeals that aren't yours.

Figgy and |LZ| Gentleman like this.
  3. Figgy

Figgy Registered

As I said in PM if anything is needed from me let me know and do PM me when the decision is made as I rarely check my lethal zone xD

4. Figgy

Figgy Registered

Hello again my apologies for spamming but I'm wondering if this will be fixed "soon" as it is hindering me in my play I got rejected from a team due to it so I would like to have it resolved ASAP it has been 100 days take or give and I feel that myself and the victim are on the same page he has received his items and I am sorry for the troubles that were caused !
    Regards Figgy

5. Enstage

Enstage Not so custom title
    Trade Administrator Reputation Thread Mod

Hello,

Sorry this has taken so long.

I will be rejecting this appeal. It is rare for a "change of heart" appeal to be granted unless under extraordinary circumstances. Private evidence we have suggests you have little true remorse for your actions, hence why the tag will not be removed.

Related (private): https://lethal.zone/threads/765611982068011-related.24565/

Thanks.

Figgy likes this.