1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

Donator bug

Discussion in 'Trade Chat' started by Rishkashu, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Rishkashu

Rishkashu Registered

So I play on the trade server #1 from time to time now and today something unusual happened. When I joined I typed in the chat 'Does anyone want to trade?' and behind my name it says 'Donator'. I have never donated to this server before nor have I used anything from the website or anything. In fact this is the first thread I've ever created here. I want the 'Donator' title removed from my name since I haven't donated anything.

- sorry if I have created this in the wrong thread
    - I apologize for any grammatical or spelling mistakes

#1 Rishkashu, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  2. Snelvuur

Snelvuur King of Sand

Thats pretty weird, at the moment i don't have a clue where that might come from but i'll see if i can get someone to take a look at it. They do need a "redo" again, neverending story ;) just need to find the time, time is rare..

3. Rishkashu

Rishkashu Registered

Thanks for the reply, I hope the issue gets resolved soon. Also some other guy I traded also happens to have the same bug, I can't remember his exact username.

4. rswallen

rswallen Wizzard

Sorry, my fault (conflicting admin systems)
    EDIT: and bad config s:

#4 rswallen, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  5. Rishkashu

Rishkashu Registered

Ah okay thanks it's fixed now.