1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

I CREATED A REP THREAD ON CSGO REP! STEAM GROUP AND WAS PERMABANNED

Discussion in 'Trade Chat' started by DevRo, Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DevRo

DevRo Registered

I created a rep thread in the CS:GO REP! steam group 2 days ago and i even had 1 +rep from a small purchase yesterday and i was perma banned today for being unreputable? i do not understand why

2. Edward

Edward Trade Administrator
    Trade Administrator Reputation Thread Mod

Hello @DevRo ,

First of all CSGORep is not affiliated with Lethal Zone in any way, yeah there is a pinned thread in the "Submitted Reports" sub-forum where you can go to and properly report a scammer by visiting LZ. Lethal Zone is listed there as a convenient way so people can report scammers and any scam attempts here as they can report them to SteamRep or any other partner community. Users can even make "report threads" in the 'Submitted Reports' section to get more help or more information as it's needed.
    I have banned you because you seem like an Obvious Alt account and accounts like that are not reputable to uphold a cash rep thread in CSGORep. But feel free to make a Rep Thread at any other community or similar. I went through about this with the head admin of CSGORep and this is done to ensure more safety to traders and users who uphold a cash rep thread within CSGORep. You must understand that this is done to crack down on all those "trust scammers" a.k.a "exit scammers", who are farming legitimate reputation with their throwaway accounts just so they can go on a huge scamming spree after the trust has been acquired between them and many other Sellers and Buyers.

You can visit SteamRep and take a look at some of the guides there so you understand what is an "obvious alt" account, like this for example:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/safe-trading-practices-extended.119029/

Regards!

Katpolice likes this.
  3. DevRo

DevRo Registered

But it's not a alt...

4. Edward

Edward Trade Administrator
    Trade Administrator Reputation Thread Mod

You can find your answer above your post.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.