1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

Lz, Steamrep Ban, For discussion.

Discussion in 'Trade Chat' started by ♛Tom1t2s3♛, Jul 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ♛Tom1t2s3♛

♛Tom1t2s3♛ Registered

Hello, My name Is Tom Sabo, Aka ♛Tom1t2s3♛ Or Tomgun,
    And I was Instantly banned for opening a new account( since my main is banned.
    The reason for opening the newer account was correcting my mistakes and starting a fresh page, Also the reason of the ban from the other account causing this ban is now not Topical any more.
    I would love to discuss and explain my reasons of a fresh start and why I want the ban to go off, since i would love to correct my past making of mistakes since i bought the account and have a clean trade history,(Can send screens if needed).
    Sorry for the disturbing and i would love getting an answer as fast as possible.
    Best Wishes: Tom Sabo.

2. Enstage

Enstage Not so custom title
    Trade Administrator Reputation Thread Mod

Hello,

You posted this in the wrong section, I moved it to the "Trade Chat" section.

Any scammer can just create another account and continue to scam there, rendering all the effort we put into tagging scammers completely useless. We will never remove a tag from an alternate account. The only way you can get the tag of your account is by successfully appealing the tag on your main account.

You can appeal your tag here, you must appeal the offence on your main account: https://trade.lethal.zone/threads/how-to-appeal.24916/

Regards.

Edward likes this.
  3. ♛Tom1t2s3♛

♛Tom1t2s3♛ Registered

Ty for the quick answer, as i must have not said im not talking about the tag here, but in steamRep, does that incloud the same idea as u said?

4. Edward

Edward Trade Administrator
    Trade Administrator Reputation Thread Mod

What? Obviously Enstage was talking about your tag on your SteamRep profile, you have a "Lethal Zone Trade" Banned tag there for your alternate account.
    Partner communities with SteamRep can tag / mark users on SteamRep too just for your information.