1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

Maybe pushing it...

Discussion in 'Trade Chat' started by Anonymous, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I might be pushing it a-bit here, but I am looking to start trading to get up to a unusual, but I have hardly got anything to start doing so, so I ask you, the people of LZ, if you might help me? By giving some items or something, don't have to, just thought if anyone can you guys can.

2. Jer9

Jer9 Registered

I REALLY believe this could have been posted in one of your previous threads. There is really no need to constantly make new threads about the same subject.

Let me summarize your previous threads:
    - about colors of your classhats/miscs, tf2 related.
    - about the colors of your classhates/about trading/about getting better at the game, tf2 related
    - about trading, item donation to OP, tf2 related.

Would you kindly keep stuff in your questions thread instead of constantly making new ones? cause all these could have fit in just one single thread. Thank you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you are totally not even paying attention to our Trade forum... You should have post it there...

4. lefab

lefab Registered

And begging isn't the best way to start at trading :? ...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and believe me... spiral knights if full of beggars! putting a bit of effort into something never hurt anybody and that way i got my verry own unusual (uncrate with stuff i earned playing and trading)

long story short... get a job or work for your stuff

6. STJ

STJ Registered

I thought those two were the same :p

7. Jer9

Jer9 Registered

one gives you money to invest into your goal, the other doesn't nessecary give you money to reach to your goal. :p

8. Snelvuur

Snelvuur King of Sand

Moved to trade chat.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I ment work ingame towards the goal ;) i hate beggers... every single one that asked me for something got blocked on steam or ingame. if i feel like giving something to somebody i'll do it out of my own free will. :lol:

10. lefab

lefab Registered

Same here, i've already given once or twice a jarate to some random guys and saying "here, have my piss" at the same time :lol:
    The biggest problem with beggar is that once you give them one item, they'll keep asking for more and most of the time, never try to work in order to get more items :?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's fine to ask for items, but please don't beg. Begging is really not done! I guess everyone knows why!