1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

New trade server mapversion is up

Discussion in 'Trade Chat' started by Biber, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Biber

Biber Registered

Both trade servers are now running the mapversion LZ B 5A. Major changes are:

Fixed boxing ring:
    - only 1 player per team can enter by teleporting in on the stairs of his side (blu on blu, red on red)
    - after the fight you can stay in and wait for a new opponent or teleport out on the "exit" sign on your side
    - ring is protected against shooting in or healing
    - teleporters from spawn to boxing room and back
    - updated boxing room design

New "outside section", darker "floor" to enhance chat visibility
    New palm trees outside

Palm tree models were done by "Ravidge". Download Link for palm tree models

Many thanks to Darkness899 for updating the map and hopefully making our trade admin (ringside referee?) jobs a lot easier now!

2. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Not so custom title

Thank you! I can't wait to come and test the map out too :D

3. Stanlow

Stanlow Registered

The roofs are still usable. :p

RED side:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BLU side:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Darkness899

Darkness899 Registered

As long as you do not teleport up there (which you shouldn't, in my opinion), I don't see a problem.

There are several more (small) issues, which I will try to get fixed in a next version. The trade_piazza_lz_b5a version will remain on the server untill I get a new version done.

5. skinny101

skinny101 Registered

Firstly, thanks to Darkness! The map looks awesome and the changes to the boxing ring make it much easier to watch over and keep the fights fair.

I noticed a couple of things whilst I am playing just now. Firstly if a fight ends and the winner teleports out I believe there is a short delay before new players come in? Which is good but if when that is over two blue players run in at the same time you can get two blue players in the ring at the same time. Don't know if this works for red though, I'll give it a try if I can.

Also is it just me or do the blue players spawn in the ring facing away from the ring? Whilst red players spawn facing the ring?

I'm sure these are just little bugs that can be ironed out fairly easily. And as for the roof as Clifford mentioned, you can only get there with multiple admin tele's so it doesn't seem that important :p

Thanks again Darkness :)

6. Stanlow

Stanlow Registered

It seems red can. Here are screenshots of each team doing so:

THREE people on red:

[​IMG]

On blue:

[​IMG]

I think it's random. *shrug*

Also, where the players teleport into in the ring, you can stand there they get stuck in you. :p:

7. Darkness899

Darkness899 Registered

Thanks for the feedback! All noted down here: http://support.lethal-zone.eu/browse/MP-10. If you come across any other issues, you can post them either here or on the "map issue page".

As for the 2-3 players of the same team being in the ring, have you seen how this happened? The team teleporter shouldn't enable when there's 1 player of that team is still in the ring. I already made the teleport trigger smaller so only one player should be able to "hit" it, guess not.

8. Shadow

Shadow Registered

I kind of have an idea of how it might be but ain't saying it here :p. Depending on what you did I could help you out, you know where to find me Darkness :)

9. Stanlow

Stanlow Registered

People can't get in the ring at all. lol