1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

[REJECTED] hi guys! i'll tryfor trade admin :)

Discussion in 'Application Archive' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

-who are you- hello guys really amazing servers LZ have so many differents to choose, yeah i am actully wanted to apply for trade admin because of that i have start too trade a lot wich give me intres of trade admin applyment.
    -why do you want to become a Lethal-Zone trade admin- so i will tell about me, i am a 16 years old go to 17, live in sweden, my real name is santi well i am good at languages can speak dutch english swedish and spanish a bit french.
    -why i want too become admin for Lz's trade servers: since i started trading a lot i saw it was fun then i have been online since morning too evning altime online and trading on this i think i can help because i am mostly altime active ), and because i saw that LZ's trade needed some admin i apply for help LZ and because of that i think its preatty fun to be with people help them as good as i can.
    -main acc-
    steamid: |LZ| Viggo Conda
    steamid32: STEAM_0:0:65331160
    steamid64: <a class="postlink" href="http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090928048/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090928048/</a>

-do you know to use steamRep and how to report there : yeah i know how to utilize steamRep and i also know how to report here

-are you capable to of being a team player and complet tasks when they are give you: yeah i can take tasks and i go make my task if i got one

- How much time do you spend on our servers and how much time can you "donate" to the admin chores? : on LZ's servers i spent whole my days from morning to night

-Have you got any previous admin experience?: yeah in admin expirience i had on tf2 at skiail servers and on jailbreak server so i know how admin power works and know what i am allowed to do and not do

- Want to help out as a map maker? -if so then please provide some examples of what you have done.
    - What would you want to specialize/concentrate on? : as map maker i have expirience to make maps but nothing i wish to do all the time i can make maps

- Why should we select you? because i have the expirience of the job and make it like i should i am very honestly by me and i make things by reasons no without reasons, i'll be an great admin

-Cheers //Viggo conda

2. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Not so custom title

Re: hi guys! i'll tryfor trade admin :)

Thank you for your trade admin application! We will discuss your application as soon as possible. We could still give you some questions if we think that it's needed. Please be patient, applications usually take some time to process.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: hi guys! i'll tryfor trade admin :)

ty then i am wating btw i am on travel untill the 15 of agust but i will be online sometimes when i am on travle so take it then with me or tell me maybe befor this friday

-Cheers // Viggo

4. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Not so custom title

REJECT

Dear stormmii

Your application has been rejected. If you want you can apply again at a later date however don't just copy-paste the old application, write a completely new one.

You can't keep your story straight, starting off with a lie isn't ok. You clearly state in your introduction that you are 14yrs old and here you claim to be 16yrs old. In addition to that your steam account is new (which also can be seen on your steamID64.
    [​IMG]

For further information you can PM us or contact us over steam.

Kind regards
    LZ Trade Admins

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.