1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

[REJECTED] Trade server admin application, Maxlasa

Discussion in 'Application Archive' started by Anonymous, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you?
    Hello. My name is max. I am 15 years of age, originate from Belgium and live in the U.K.

Why do you want to become a trade admin?
    I have been trading for quite a while now and have experience when it comes to helping price check items, and seeing if users are getting a fair deal or not , and find the LZ trade servers a fun place to not only trade, but to also play as unlike most trade servers, there are things to do there. It would be my greatest pleasure to become an admin as I would like to keep the server how it is: fun and enjoyable, and help get rid of scammer's, sharkers, etc.

In what way can you help us?
    As mentioned before, I have experience when it comes to trading, so I can help users when it comes to price checking and searching for fair deals. I do not have any experience at being an admin, but I am kind, fair and always try to put others before myself. I will try and hold a raffle everyday to keep the players on the trade server happy. I am willing to go on the server at any time of the day if I am needed to assist another admin in something. I will do my best to keep the trade servers a fun environment for all.

What is your main account?
    | steamname: demo_man
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:48367028
    | steamID64: <a class="postlink" href="http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056999785" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056999785</a>
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: <a class="postlink" href="http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198056999785" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198056999785</a>

List other accounts
    I have no other accounts.

Do you know how to use steam rep and report people?
    I have a good understanding on how steam rep works as I have used it myself a couple of times to report users in the wrong. However, if I need to learn more, I would be more then willing to.

Are you capable of being a team player?
    I find that I am good at listening to what others have to say and helping others, and try to listen well to suggestions given to me on how I could improve my attitude or how I talk to others, etc. I would like to keep the LZ community together and try to stop any arguments and major disagreements which can lead to people being upset, within the LZ community.

How much time do you spend on our servers?
    Although it vary's, on most occasions when I am not busy, I will spend more then a few hours a weekend on one of the servers, and at least 1-1.30 hours on weekdays, after school, every day.

Have you got any previous admin experience?
    As mentioned before, I do not currently have any experience at being admin, on a server, but I am hoping that being an admin on the LZ trade servers will help me gain experience, and you gain an admin that will strictly follow the rules, and help with maintaining the LZ trade servers. :)

Why should we select you?
    I have experience when it comes to trading and helping others, and would like to make the LZ trade servers even better! I may have no CURRENT experience at being an admin, but I am willing to give it my all ,and do my very best when it comes to maintaining and helping the LZ trade server :). I would be delighted if I were to be picked, and can promise that I would be serious 110% of the time towards my role as admin (does not mean I will not have the odd joke or two :)).

Thank you very much for reading my application. I am sorry that it has been very long. If you have any further questions you would like to ask me, post them here or talk to me on steam (already got you added, jigsaw).

2. Alias

Alias Registered

Re: Trade server admin application, Maxlasa

Hey,

On behalf of Camper, we'll get back to you when we have had chance to discuss, sorry about the delay.

Alias.

3. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Not so custom title

REJECT

Dear maxlasa

Your application has been rejected. If you want you can apply again at a later date however don't just copy-paste the old application, write a completely new one.

This application is rejected due to inactivity.

For further information you can PM us or contact us over steam.

Kind regards
    LZ Trade Admins

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.