1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

WTS Selling Keys > 1.75€

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Yolbe, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Yolbe

Yolbe Registered

PRICES > 1,75 € EURO / 2$ USD

>Accepting: PayPal / Paysafecards /
    >I have a verrified PayPal account
    >You will go first
    >You will have to pay the fees

STOCK > Around 1000 keys | I'm always restocking!

RULES

1. You send the money first.
    2. You must pay all fees, if any.
    3. I reserve the right to stop trades and refund the payment sent.
    4. You will send the money as a gift with payment option friend/family
    You must include the following message: "My name is ____ and I am buying from ______ goods. With this note, I agree to these terms of service, and have received my goods that I am paying completely for. The goods were provided to its full extent, and was exactly how it was advertised. I am using my account to purchase these goods, and there were no issues or fraudulent behavior. I take full responsibility of this purchase. I do not recharge the money under any circumstances. I understand that this is a non-refundable transaction and I am fully aware that recharging the money will be seen as an attempt of scamming."

I ALWAYS check who I'm trading with. If you're marked, have pending reports, have low TF2 hours, or your account was made very recently I won't sell you anything.

WHY YOU SHOULD TRUST ME:

-Lethal.Zone Admin (Link to my profile> http://let...e.378/)
    -Since 2011 in Steam
    -Over 3000€ inventory
    -Sold over 100 keys
    -Experienced player

Facts about me:

- I am changing my name sometimes but I will ALWAYS keep "Yolbus or Yolbe"
    - 3000+ Hours on TF2
    - I will not upgrade my Steam lvl more than 14. I don't care if you don't want to trade me because I have a low Steam lvl.
    - I have many +reps

#1 Yolbe, Jun 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  2. Yolbe

Yolbe Registered

EDIT: Changed prices and added a safer note to guarantee a 100% no-rechargeable sale.