1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

Trade Servers Ideas/Suggestions

Discussion in 'Trade Chat' started by Anonymous, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's put here our trade servers ideas and suggestions. For example to add some nice mods or new trade chat ideas or whatever.

Installed plugins:
    - Hi-fiving enemies
    - Backpack.tf pricelist and backpack
    - !thirdperson

Not installed plugins:
    - jetpack
    - raffle

Put all your ideas here, please!

2. Asbak

Asbak Registered

I dont know what its called, but on this server: 217.163.31.63:27015
    they have this awesome jetpack plugin, i love to just fly around with it :3

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you don't know the download link? Because I want to test it too on our servers!

4. Asbak

Asbak Registered

I have no idea, but would be awesome indeed

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will add those plugins tomorrow when I have time. But we still need more nice plugins ofcourse!

6. Repulsion Gel

Repulsion Gel Registered

on a gov.it trade you can turn yourself into a robot bh typing !robot. I alawys thought that's funny and it keeps all the hats and misc on tho bot plus you get teh bot voice :D I have no idea what the name of the plugin is though..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

!Jetpack
    !Thirdperson / !firstperson / !robot (MvM style) (Willing to help you get the !robot plugin if you want,my friend has it on his server.)
    !Fun (Chatcolours)

^ (those upside could be used as donator benefits or not :D)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh thanks to see more options for our trade servers. I hope to add them asap, but I don't know if I want to add them today. I will try, but otherwise I will do it tomorrow.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Updated list and now we have got some working plugins!

10. Skeletor321

Skeletor321 Registered

Quite the "serious" exploit on the map
    Joined, saw some guys do it.
    Replicated it, and recorded it.
    MAP: trade_piazza_final
    I can tele spies into spawn, and i did! Look at the demo.

Attached Files:

11. Snelvuur

Snelvuur King of Sand

i told jer9 to fix the map, told him that there are some exploits in the map. Dunno when he fixes it though.

12. Woody

Woody Registered

If it is still the same map, then it's an old exploit :)
    I kicked people for doing that.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on don't be so harsh for those people! :p

We already know this issue and we already took action, so it's not needed to post it anymore! But I always destroy their buildings with a warning and when they do it again they will feel my other powers aswell!

Oh and btw, I need the correct !jetpack, !fun and !robot plugins to install them. So please give me the correct links so I can download them!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to add a premium feature on our trade servers to try getting more players on it who are willing to pay like 1 key each for benefits like: robot, jetpack, reserved slot, different chat colour and so on.

If we want to have free give aways or events we should also get this on our trade servers! It gets more attention for LZ too, so I think it's a good idea.

But who thinks this is a very bad idea?
    PS: If you have good ideas or suggestions for our trade servers, just post it here or add me to your steam friends!

15. Snelvuur

Snelvuur King of Sand

at the moment we dont have any system to keep track of it, while its under permanent consideration.. it takes a lot of time to perfect. So when thats finished it should be like 5 euro's a month on all servers to have benefits (not game altering) except maybe trade and saxton barrel etc.. or 2 keys or something.

Then you get more.

but the jetpack is on alliedmodders. you can install that anyway for fun.

16. born2lag

born2lag Registered

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not that we make it real already, but we must think about those things. I think there are enough traders who wants to pay 1 or 2 keys each month for updated benefits. It also gives us the chance to give free items away, thats really a bonus for our community. But the most important thing will stay and that's trading, because the first trade server is a very popular TRADE server.