1. The trade part of Lethal Zone has fully been taken over by FoG (Fortress of Gamers) and this site can no longer be used to make appeals. If you feel that your tag is unjust, please file an appeal over at https://f-o-g.eu.trade instead.

Warehouse vs Outpost

Discussion in 'Trade Chat' started by Anonymous, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those who don't know the best trade websites out there are warehouse and outpost.

Warehouse:

Warehouse offers a fully automated bot system which can take your items and return them for points, points can be changed into other needed items.

Outpost:

Outpost is a site where you add trades and others can view them if they like it they will add then trade you and visa versa.

But my question is which one do you guys prefer?

-Fizzy

2. Repulsion Gel

Repulsion Gel Registered

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.lethal-zone.eu/topic10330.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">topic10330.html</a>
    tf2op is full of clever businessmen and tf2 wh is where you loose value ;)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Outpost for sure,reasons :
    Outpost you have contact with real persons,you can negotiate prices.
    Outpost : most of the time you have a quick trade done,on warehouse you need to wait for the bots,also theres a "trust" system or something, which you need to sell every week something or buy (not sure).
    And than you can trade over 10.000C or more.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Negative sites of outpost :
    Low/high ballers.
    Sometimes,its just full of brainless people,which post random stuff on your thread.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Postive sites of warehouse :
    You can buy many items for cheap there, for example ToD tickets (Tour of Duty) tickets, for around 1.44'ref'(6000C) or something,each. <--- (But again you need to have a higher trust tier).

This should be all from what i know/heard/saw or how i 'feel' about outpost/warehouse.

Will probly post more when i see more opinions:)

-Donald

4. Jer9

Jer9 Registered

I have to say that I prefer Lethal-Zone.eu's trading section above those. nice offers and deals and overall good moderators. ^^

...sorry someone had to say it. ;D

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Sneeza":
    [​IMG]

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Op is good yet it unreliable, many lowballers on there no one seems to go for real prices anymore.

7. Snelvuur

Snelvuur King of Sand

we should expand our wiki with usefull trade stuff too..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I Like TF2 Outpost the most, because I get what I want most of the time and most people are nice! Thats what I want and thats what I get!

9. hbro

hbro Registered

Outpost. I love it.

10. 300_Angry_Kittens

300_Angry_Kittens Registered

Both, sometimes you get a good price for certain items on warehouse, shortly before buds crashed about 6 months ago I was trading 20+ a day in and getting keys out to sell. Profit margin wasn't as big but would be hard to move that sort of volume normally :D